New Hampshire Continuing Education COURSE
Ethical Business Practices in New Hampshire
A solid ethical foundation is an essential part of any good business practice. In New Hampshire, the New Hampshire Revised Statutes and the New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules outline the regulations designed to ensure that your clients and customers are always treated respectfully, fairly, and honestly.
To further ensure professionalism and high-quality service, the National Association of REALTORS® asks its members to follow its Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. Updated regularly, this Code was first adopted in 1913 and consists of 17 Articles along with supporting Standards of Practice.*
The Ethical Business Practices in New Hampshire course reviews all parts of the Code, looks at real-life examples relating to various Articles, examines the benefits of mediation over arbitration, and reviews key New Hampshire laws that govern ethical business practices in your state.
Course highlights include:
- A review of pertinent chapters from the New Hampshire Revised Statutes and the New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules
- A detailed look at recent revisions and additions to the Code of Ethics
- Tips for applying the Code’s principles and guidelines to your practice
- A discussion on the benefits of mediation
- Activities and examples to illustrate the practical application of the new information and frame it in everyday context
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.